Tax Season is right around the corner.
We are delighted to offer community-free tax return services for low-income and modest earners. We will offer virtual, drop-off, and in-person service at our two locations in Edmonton and Calgary.
1) T4 and T5 slips and any other income information
2) Childcare expenses (if applicable)
3) Donations (if any)
4) Unreimbursed medical expenses (if any)
5) RRSP contribution slips
6) Professional membership dues/fees
7) Tuition and any post-secondary/professional education costs
We do not prepare for the following:
- Rental Income
- Farming and Fishing Income
- Deceased persons
- Interest exceeding $1000
- Other tax returns require a professional accountant.
There may be other items specific to your situation that may not be here; we will request those in the course of filing. We look forward to seeing you at the 1st of March 2023.
Leave A Comment