Many people are realizing that exercise is not as important as our food intake. We generally understand that our body weight begins to come down when we consume less food and then exercise for rapid results.
The importance of consuming a balanced diet which includes fruits and vegetables cannot be over emphasized.
Here are some ideas that helps for a healthy life style:
- Eat nuts: nuts are loaded with magnesium, vitamin E, fiber and various other nutrients. Nuts are healthy despite being high in fat. Some studies show that nuts can help you lose weight and may help you fight type 2 diabetes.
- Take care of your gut health with probiotics and fiber: Good ways to protect and improve the health of your guy includes eating probiotic foods like yoghurt and sauerkraut and taking probiotic supplements.
- Drink water especially before meals: The optimal time to drink water is before meals. Drinking enough water can have benefits: it can help you stay hydrated, and it can significantly affect your energy levels and brain function. Mild hydration (fluid loss of 1 -3%) can impair energy levels, impair moods and lead to major reductions in memory and brain performance. Drinking water can help prevent and treat headaches.
- Eat vegetables and fruits: Your fruits and vegetables are loaded with prebiotic fiber, vitamins, minerals and many antioxidants. The general idea is to eat more fruits and vegetables for a healthier lifestyle.
- Understand when you need to rest: At this time, you understand your rhythms and cycles. You understand when you need a break, when you need to rest, when you need to slow down.
In summary, fruits or fitness? Both are essential for a good quality of life. The key is moderation in both. Moderation in exercise and in the consumption of fruits and vegetables. Moderation is a word our seniors understand because of their life experiences and the superiority of their understanding of life and the way life works.